We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. This is CIBC Canada is looking for Estate Planning Specialist Assistant.
How You’ll Succeed
Administration – Review all life insurance applications, change forms or other documents for completeness and accuracy. Forward original life insurance applications and related documentation to the insurance company.
Sales & Marketing – Prepare insurance illustrations using software provided by each life insurance company.
Who You Are
- You have proven experience in sales
- You put our clients first.
- You are educated.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll join a team that goes above and beyond for their clients.
- The Estate Planning Specialist Assistant is accountable for supporting the Estate Planning Specialist in all areas of administration, sales and marketing.
- Key Accountabilities include obtaining insurance quotes, ongoing client service and supporting other projects as assigned by the Estate Planning Specialist.
What You Need to Know – How to Apply/Get Free accommodation
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong.
This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week