Immediate start for 6 month contract in Rhodes | Call centre exp needed | WHV accepted | Next to station.
Your new company
This company is the 1# Company in it’s industry – leading the frontier in specialised pharmaceutical products. They have an unrivalled culture that has unreal staff engagement – with the customer service team in particular being a close-knit team. Their modern, open and clean offices are based in the bustling suburb of Rhodes, with huge break out areas, pool-tables and views of the harbour bridge!
Your new role
You will join a team of eight Customer Service representatives for an initial nine month contract with opportunities to go perm. In this role you will be taking calls, processing orders through SAP and servicing all clients with impeccable customer service. You will find yourself in a family-like group, who regularly socialise together on a Friday after work and take part in multiple initiatives which are company-wide. You will report into the Customer Service Manager who believes in reward and recognition – in a company thriving in a desirable industry!
What you’ll need to succeed
- Contact Centre experience is essential and non-negotiable
- SAP experience and order processing is highly desirable
- The ability to commit to a 6 month contract (WHV accepted but must commit to full 6 months).
- Experience within pharmaceuticals or medicine is a huge bonus, does not have to be in a contact centre capacity (i.e. open to nurses and veterinary assistants).
- A calm demeanour and engaging demeanour
- Ability to commit to a 7AM- 7PM rotating roster.
- What you’ll get in return
- A confirmed 6 month placement with aims to go permanent.
- $30-$35 per hour + super (negotiable if you have direct industry experience)
- Beautiful Rhodes location right next to the train station
- Amazing company culture
- Organisation that is the market leader in its industry
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 0290496925.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your caree.