Would you like to know how you can apply for Canada’s Express Entry this 2020? This article will give you a concise and comprehensive break down of the various sectors that forms a complete organisation of Canada’s immigration services and also show you steps that will guide you through this important journey that is not always successful for its applicants.
Canada’s Express Entry system manages applications for three of Canada’s main economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class,
- Federal Skilled Trades Class,
- and Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates who are eligible for these programs are entered into the Express Entry pool and are given a CRS score based on their age, education, work experience, and proficiency in English or French.
Each draw selects a number of the highest-scoring candidates and invites them to apply for permanent residence with the Government of Canada. Generally, the draws take place every two weeks.
Although there are more details about each which may be shared later by us on this website, below is the brief explanation for each immigration program, so you can choose the best one that suits your needs and/or Eligibility.
1. Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWP):
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is Canada’s primary economic immigration pathway and gives skilled workers, and their loved ones, the opportunity to become permanent residents in Canada.
The first step in pursuing permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker is to make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile.
2. Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) is a Canadian permanent residence pathway for foreign nationals with experience in a skilled trade.
The FSTC allows individuals with a valid job offer or a certificate of qualification to obtain permanent residence in any Canadian province or territory other than Quebec.
Foreign nationals looking to immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Trades Program must first make an expression of interest through the federal Express Entry selection system.
3. Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class Program is a category of Canadian immigration under which temporary foreign workers in Canada may qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. Below are some of the procedures through you can apply for this class of immigration program.
1. Make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile.
2. Improve your profile and ranking under the Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS)
3. Receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence in Canada.
4. Complete medical, provide security checks, and submit e-application.
5. Your application is reviewed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer.
6. Request for your passport and right of Permanent Resident fee.
7. Issuance of your Canada immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa or Permanent Residence.