Do you like people? Do you like pizza? We are searching for an awesome Delivery Expert to join our team at Domino’s!.
Domino’s Pizza in Quebec Canada is looking for Delivery Expert / Pizza Delivery Driver.
The Delivery Expert’s role is crucial within the Domino’s system. With the majority of orders leaving the store for delivery, the Delivery Expert’s job is to get the order to the customer quickly and safely, and with a smile.
Delivery Experts are provided the necessary training in order to quickly and correctly assemble delivery orders, locate the location of the delivery, deliver the orders and present them to our customers in a friendly, cordial manner.
At Domino’s Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you’ll find opportunities you won’t find anywhere else in the industry!
Delivery Experts must have their own reliable vehicle, adequate insurance and a driver’s license that is in good standing. They are expected to move quickly on their feet, and to be friendly and courteous with customers and other team members. Cash handling and basic math skills are a must as all Delivery Experts are expected to handle cash and card payments in a safe manner. A uniform is provided. Delivery Experts are expected to be presentable by following Domino’s personal image and grooming standards
Delivery Experts will deliver orders to customers’ homes and places of work. To do so, they must assemble orders to ensure all items are included – Pack the orders into insulated bags, walk quickly to their vehicle and then drive safely to the customer’s location. Upon arrival, Delivery Experts hustle to the customer’s door and greet all customers in a friendly manner, hand over their order and collect payment.
Benefits of working with Domino’s Pizza include:
- Flexible schedules
- Very competitive earnings
- Staff pizzas
- Career growth opportunities
Domino’s is an equal opportunity employer, you can go the company site here to apply now
- Previous Domino’s/delivery experience an asset, but not required
- Have a reliable vehicle with necessary insurance
- Driver’s license and driving record in good standing
- Friendly and well spoken
- Good math skills to handle cash for customer payments
- Speak English fluently in order to serve customers
- Focus on cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Must have SIN and be legally permitted to work in Canada
- Open, flexible availability is preferred
- Food handling certification is preferred